The Society is an independent non-profit organization which promotes the sharing of scientific research on all aspects of inorganic and organic fluorides by hosting international conferences on fluoride research and publishing quarterly, online
To search this site, (including PDF documents) for an author or subject enter the key words in the white box on the left below and then click the search button on the right:
Click the links below to open the related webpage or PDF file. PDF links open in new page or tab.
- Current issue October-December 2014. Fluoride 47(4):277-366. (PDF)
- Archives and Indexes 1968-2013 (Most of the back issues are available but a few require reprinting). (PDF)
- Seventh announcement, XXXIInd Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research, November 25-28, 2014, Chiang Mai, Thailand. (PDF)
This will be hosted by Dr Sunsanee Rajchagool, Director of Intercountry Centre for Oral Health, WHO Collaborating Centre for Promoting Community-based Oral Health, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The conference theme is Fluorosis prevention: from research at the cellular level to mitigation. Please look at the conference website (link below) for the most recent information.
- Website for the XXXIInd Conference of the ISFR, November 15-28, 2014, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- General information on the ISFR, membership of the ISFR, impact factor for Fluoride, subscription to Fluoride, and manuscript submission. (PDF)
- Instructions for authors (revised January-March 2013). (PDF)
- Some further guidelines for authors, concerning conflicts of interest, human and animal rights, informed consent and ethical policies, and the use of the STROBE statement for reporting observational studies in the instructions to authors section of the general information pages about Fluoride and the ISFR. (PDF)
- Impact factor (PDF)
- Some information on chronic fluoride toxicity
- Some information on the history of the ISFR: 35 years of Fluoride (PDF)
Submission of papers for consideration for publication in Fluoride
Authors should send papers to the nearest regional editor for their area. The regional editors are:
Regional Editor for Africa:
- Professor Eli Dahi, Ngongongare, Tanzania; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editor for Eastern Europe:
- Professor Dariusz Chlubek, Pomeranian Medical University, Poland. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editors for India:
- For papers on all aspects of fluoride: Associate Professor Shanti Lal Choubisa, Parasitology and Toxicology Research Laboratory, Post Graduate Department of Zoology, Government Meera Girls College, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- For public health based papers: Professor Vikas Desai. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editor for Latin America, including Mexico, Central America, and Cuba:
Regional Editor for the Middle East:
- Assistant Professor Amir Hossein Mavhi, Department of Environmental Health Engineering, School of Public Health and Institute for Environmental Research, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editor for Pakistan and Afghanistan:
- Dr Muhammad Nauman Ahmad, Department of Agricultural Chemistry, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editors for People's Republic of China
- Prof. Yanhui Gao, Director of the Institute for Endemic Fluoride Control, Center for Endemic Disease Control, China CDC. E-mail: email@example.com
- Professor Zhi-Zhong Guan, Department of Pathology and Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Guiyang Medical University, Guiyang, PR China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me if you have any problems using the site. Bruce Spittle, Editor-in-Chief, Fluoride, email@example.com
Owned and published by the ISFR. Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. 17 November 2014.