The Society is an independent non-profit organization which promotes the sharing of scientific research on all aspects of inorganic and organic fluorides by hosting international conferences on fluoride research and publishing quarterly, online
To search this site, (including PDF documents) for an author or subject enter the key words in the white box on the left below and then click the search button on the right:
Publications and conferences
Click the links below to open the related webpage or PDF file. PDF links open in new page or tab.
- Current issue April-June 2016. Fluoride 49(2):91-184. (PDF)
- Penultimate issue January-March 2016. Fluoride 49(1):1-90. (PDF)
- 3rd last issue October-December 2015. Fluoride 48(4):271-360. (PDF)
- 4th last issue July-September 2015. Fluoride 48(3):181-270. (PDF)
- 5th last issue April-June 2015. Fluoride 48(2):91-180. (PDF)
- 6th last issue January-May 2015. Fluoride 48(1):1-90. (PDF)
- Archives and Indexes 1968-2015 (Most of the back issues are also available in hard copy but a few require reprinting). (PDF)
- First announcement and call for abstracts for the XXXIIIrd Conference of the ISFR, in association with the National Institute of Nutrition, Indian Council of Medical Research, Debilitating fluorosis mitigation: current status, health challenges and mitigation measures, November 10-11, 2016, Hyderabad, India.
- Second announcement and call for abstracts for the XXXIIIrd Conference of the ISFR, in association with the National Institute of Nutrition, Indian Council of Medical Research, Debilitating fluorosis mitigation: current status, health challenges and mitigation measures, November 9-11, 2016, Hyderabad, India.
- Website for the XXXIInd Conference of the ISFR, November 15-28, 2014, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Photographs from the conference are available for viewing on the site.
- General information on the ISFR, membership of the ISFR, impact factor for Fluoride, subscription to Fluoride, and manuscript submission. (PDF)
- Instructions for authors (revised January-March 2013). (PDF)
- Instructions for authors (revised January-March 2015). (PDF)
- Publication ethics and malpractice statement (PDF)
- Professional information on the editorial staff of Fluoride (PDF)
- Impact factor (PDF)
- Some information on chronic fluoride toxicity
- Some information on the history of the ISFR: 35 years of Fluoride (PDF)
Submission of papers for consideration for publication in Fluoride
Authors should send papers to the nearest regional editor for their area. The regional editors are:
Regional Editor for Africa:
- Professor Eli Dahi, Ngongongare, Tanzania; E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editor for Eastern Europe:
- Professor Dariusz Chlubek, Pomeranian Medical University, Poland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editors for India:
- For papers on all aspects of fluoride: Dr Shanti Lal Choubisa. Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India. E-mail: email@example.com
- For public health based papers: Professor Vikas Desai. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editor for Latin America, including Mexico, Central America, and Cuba:
Regional Editor for the Middle East:
- Assistant Professor Amir Hossein Mahvi, Department of Environmental Health Engineering, School of Public Health and Institute for Environmental Research, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editor for Pakistan and Afghanistan:
- Dr Muhammad Nauman Ahmad, Department of Agricultural Chemistry, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editors for People's Republic of China
- Prof. Yanhui Gao, Director of the Institute for Endemic Fluoride Control, Center for Endemic Disease Control, China CDC. E-mail: email@example.com
- Professor Zhi-Zhong Guan, Department of Pathology and Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Guiyang Medical University, Guiyang, PR China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me if you have any problems using the site. Bruce Spittle, Editor-in-Chief, Fluoride, email@example.com
Owned and published by the ISFR. Copyright 2016. All rights reserved. 1445 2 May 2016.